Tuesday, October 30, 2012

photo a day.5

Just a warning: some of these pictures are terrible. My iPhone really doesn't take very good pictures without perfect lighting...
October 22, 2012: Cloudy mountains and grainy picture.

October 23, 2012: This is a silly picture. Dressing room before Wasatch Contemporary Dance Company's first show! (Don't worry, she's just scratching her nose.)

October 24, 2012: Post-show. Hubby brought me flores!

October 25, 2012: Aaron's neon bike jacket and the convient hat that was in the back seat of Grandpa Clark's car.

October 26, 2012: New favorite store: Down to Earth (Gardener Village). These are going on my nightstand.

October 27, 2012: Antropologie dressing room wall. I tried nothing on. That's right. I walked in to Anthropologie, looked around, and tried nothing on. Boom.

October 29, 2012: The Kowallis kids after-Sunday-dinner technology binge.

1 comment:

  1. Nice Rachel. Aaron in the green jacket...classic. And I like the expression on Karl and Beau's faces.

    ReplyDelete