Sunday, October 7, 2012

photo a day.2

October 1, 2012: Aaron shaves.
October 2, 2012: The mess that is, and seems like it always will be, my study.
October 3, 2012: Aaron watching the debates. Yes, he is hugging the blanket with anxiety. And the disconcerted look on his face means Obama was speaking.

October 4, 2012: Qualtrics party at Provo Beach Resort. I killed Aaron at bowling.
October 5, 2012: I randomly get asked to fill in for a sick dancer, learn a duet in 30 minutes, and perform it 4 times in one night at the Museum of Art on BYU campus.

October 6, 2012: Mid-conference break on a beautiful day.
October 7, 2012: Homemade fall wreath.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures Rach! Hope you're doing well. I've been thinking of you lots.
    Random question: do you love your f/1.8 lens? Like, love it love it? As in, should I justify buying one... for the baby of course, you know, so she can have beautiful pictures taken of her? This desire is purely selfless, there's nothing in it for me, I assure you! :)

    ReplyDelete