Friday, June 29, 2012

these are not my babies...

...though that would have been a pretty spectacular secret to have kept all this time.

These are my friend's babies. Until recently, Amber and her husband, Eric, lived in our complex. They just moved away to bigger and better things in Seattle. I had been "helping" Amber with her twin boys, coming over and sitting around while they slept so that she could run on the treadmill without worry. "Helping" really just meant an excuse for me to hang out with Amber, and an excuse for me to play with cute babies.

Before Amber left, we took Roy and Bruce (her babies) to a splash pad--a place outside where lots of screaming kids play in a little area with water squirting up out of the ground at not-so-baby-friendly pressures. Needless to say, the boys hated it. We didn't get any pictures of them screaming in the water, but I was somewhat proud of a few of the pictures I took after the trauma was over. 

Don't worry, I won't post too many pictures of someone else's kids. But you can't help but smile at really cute babies, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment