Wednesday, June 27, 2012

homecoming #2

Homecoming number two. Aaron's brother, Sean, returning from Brasil, June 14th, 2012.

I had one mission. Since Kaye (Aaron's mom) is a fabulous photographer, I wasn't planning on taking many shots, just the one that she wouldn't be able to take. Her hugging Sean for the first time in two years.

Unfortunately for everyone, I should have spent more time trying to get the right exposure inside the airport, because the pictures I did take were far from fabulous. With a little editing, a couple were at least bearable, but the coveted mother-hug picture was less than perfect (sorry Kaye!).


I think Sean probably felt very awkward with everyone focused on him, and then his mom and me snapping pictures left and right. But, he looked right at me for this one...


Welcome home to Sean!

No comments:

Post a Comment