Thursday, July 21, 2011

free money

Ever seen these?
                                   

Basically, they are free money. Though you can't use it for yourself, you can donate them to elementary schools where the future of America is getting educated.

Though I obviously do not have any children going to elementary school, or any children at all, I have started collecting them. Most of them expire in 2014. Hopefully by then, I'll have some sort of significant contribution to give to either a school in my area, or maybe my dear Shorewood Hills Elementary School in Madison, WI. Why throw away ten cent? I guess people do it a lot with real money, but it seems pretty silly to me.

This is my official challenge to all you readers to collect Box Tops for Education--mostly because, why not?



For a list of all the products that have Box Tops on them, and for more information, click here:   http://www.boxtops4education.com/


1 comment:

  1. You're not alone in collecting Rachel. Annelise is obsessed with collecting these for school. Her school has really drilled it into her head and she loves earning free recess. We also collect them in a little baggie in the kitchen. Free money is great. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete