Monday, July 25, 2011

9:15 a.m.

I feel wonderful this morning. Why? Because it is only 9:15 a.m. and I have already done the following:

-Made Aaron a sandwich to take to work for lunch
-Went for a quick jog, which included running up and down the stairs to BYU three times until my lungs burned
-Watered the lawn
-Took a shower
-Cleaned the bedroom which had piles of clothes everywhere due to the recent removal of our dresser for re-painting
-Did about 45 minutes of article writing work
-Made a delicious breakfast of steel cut oats with buttermilk, brown sugar, cinnamon, and flax seeds while I swept the kitchen floor, put the dry dishes away, and got myself ready for the day
-Ate the delicious breakfast with a glass of OJ
-Read my scriptures
-Brushed, flossed, and mouth-washed my teeth

How long will I be able to keep up all these positive, healthy habits? Who knows.

What is the plan for the rest of the day?

-Continue article writing work for a few hours
-Perhaps pull some of the weeds that are growing outside our window
-Bike to Riverwoods for the first day of Yoga Teacher Training Certification
-Buy a yoga mat, and some yoga books, and get really excited to learn more about yoga and be able to do headstands
-Take a yoga class
-Bike home to Aaron
-Eat leftover Cafe Rio that I made last week which we have been eating every night since
-Wash the dishes, relax, lay on the couch while Aaron does stuff on the computer, and go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment